How Creative Are You With Your Social Media Promotion – India’s Best Facebook Campaigns Of 2012By Shilpa Shree on January 1, 2013
Facebook 2012 saw a massive number of Indian brands exploring the platform in their own ways. From product launches to target celebrations with fans, brands and their agencies tried all marketing tricks to engage with their users.
The best 10 Facebook campaigns of 2012 in India is listed here, these are not been rated but have been picked up on the basis of factors like aligned with objective, creative thinking, following guidelines, etc crunched by Lighthouseinsights. Below are the list of these campains:
- Kotak Mahindra: The most interesting campaign on Facebook, anchored by actor an Vinay Pathak – truly justiced the role of Subbu. The ‘Subbu sab janta hai’ have gone a long way in spreading awareness about Kotak Mahindra Bank’s savings schemes.
- Twist Of Taste On Fox Traveller: ‘Twist of Taste’ was back with Michelin star chef Vineet Bhatia as its Food expert. The great way of the campaigning was done which engaged followers – a good landing page, along with videos and user generated content.
- Drive With MTV: This campaign was just like an online reality show. the user generated content was used in the launch which made it quite interesting, which includes updates, videos and visuals which kept users engaged for longer time.
- Nissan: Nissan offered a day trip for fans and their friends on the Nissan Micra, to promote the new launch through the FriendsTrip Facebook contest. Indeed, FriendsTrip is an unique move to spread the feel of owning a Micra and having a good time along with friends.
- BMW: BMW India invited fans to be creative with their latest X1 series giving them a 3 days/2 nights stay at Munich, Germany which included a chance to visit the BMW Museum and plant. It also let the fans to design their own cars as well as the design of the app was a smart way of campaigning.
- KFC: KFC had a hunt for RJs amongst its Facebook community who would host the Radio KFC, a branded channel playing a mix of international music in KFC stores.
- Louis Philippe: Louis Philippe, to promote its latest Autumn/Winter 2012 Bloomsbury collection, the brand launched a fun mystery thriller campaign “Mystery of the Stolen Wardrobe”, where fans get to play Sherlock Holmes and discover the new collection.
- ibis: ibis is a French hotel group Accor owned ibis brand group of economy hotels. It launched the world’s biggest virtual pillow fight on its Facebook page for its fans. It was designed to let fans discover the new ibis family of hotels in a fun way. The top 10 scorers where given a 3-night stay at a select ibis family hotel.
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
Top Tagsreport facebook android Google+ india samsung social media study Apple apple. twitter infographic Microsoft iOS IPhone featured IPad Smartphone Nokia linkedin mobile Blackberry US Tablet Video Finance Internet RIM Amazon marketing revenue china windows phone Windows 8 Google iPhone 5 htc Kindle fire acquisition youtube