- Have you got something new which 3 Billion+ internet users across the world will love to read?
- Do you think you have got something crucial which has missed the due attention by online users?
- Can you read the real story behind well-crated sophisticated headlines?
- You have taken a deep dive into the recent industry trend/announcement/development?
If you can analyze the future impact of the current momentum of the IT industry, then we would love to hear from you.
Dazeinfo – one of the fastest and most acclaimed technology research and analysis websites – is always committed to serving millions of tech professionals with the right message, true insights and the influential analysis; A message that is much more than a news, an analysis which have the maximum curves of learning and insights which can help startups and SMBs to drive their business to new heights. Our news, analysis and research reports have become a point of reference for many leading websites like USAToday, ALLFacebook, TechCrunch, NYTimes etc.
However, due to the high volume of requests each day, we have quite strict filtration criteria. Having said that, we always encourage and respect all high-quality UNIQUE contents by guest authors. We have ridged scanning process, backed by tools, to find out Unique and connected contents. Besides reserving the rights to edit/delete or make a link no follow or do follow, we follow strict policies against plagiarism and don’t encourage any activity that supports it.
Please ensure to adhere few guidelines that we strictly follow:
- The Topic and Content must be 100% unique and original
- Content must be unique in all form (including Title, Subject and Thought Process). No doctored contents also.
- The topic must be aligned with the industry and niche we follow.
- We do not accept “How To”, “ Top 5”, “6 Tips” kind of articles.
- Any external link to business website/blog is a subject to approval. Due to Google’s strict policy, we reserve the rights to remove/edit/allow any external link only after in-depth analysis of linked source.
The article must consist minimum 750 words.
The content must be data-driven and well researched.
The article MUST NOT be written for the sole purpose of promoting a company/product/service.
There must be minimum 4-5 citation links to high-quality websites i.e. Forbes, WSJ etc.
- No links to Gambling/Porn website
- We pay back the guest author in a form of a link back to his personal website/social media profile in the Author bios section only.
Send your article – only the one which satisfies all the above guidelines – to info(at)dazeinfo(dot)com. Please respect your time and effort by refraining to approach us if the above guidelines don’t go well with you.
Tip: To increase your odds to have an article published on Dazeinfo, take a deep dive into the recent industry trends/development/news. All those guest articles that analyse the recent trends have a greater chance of approval.