Don’t pay for a smartphone that the manufacturer wants you to buy, let manufacturers offer the features you are willing to pay for!
Smartphone – A need, more than just an electronic device, the most favourite and preferred companion from the moment we wake up, till we sleep. In fact, even during the sleep.
Smartphones have brought groundbreaking changes in the society. It’s surprising that a tiny smartphone is built on a mobile computing platform with a more advanced mobile computing ability and connectivity. Probably, this is the reason we are all highly dependent on our smartphones for our day to day activities. Whenever we want to buy anything or need to find out an answer, the first thing that comes out of the pocket is our smartphone and not the money.
In India – the second largest market by the number of mobile phone and internet users – we have over 500 million smartphone users, which is estimated to reach over 780 million by 2021, according to Cisco report.
We consider several factors before making the final buying decision. These days, we’ve got numerous options to choose from, based on our needs and requirements. Some consider the price; some consider the specifications, while some want to maintain their social status.
Dazeinfo is doing extensive research to understand the buying pattern, track usage behaviour, and the features preferences of smartphone users in India. As a part of the study, we are conducting an online survey to capture some key factors that influence the buying and upgrading behaviour of smartphone users in India. All we need is just 1 minutes out of your busy schedule.
Why should you participate?
- Let smartphone manufacturers know what are you expecting from your next smartphone. Don’t pay for what is offered to you, make them offer what you need.
- You have a chance to win Amazon Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the study.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each one of 25 lucky participants would receive Amazon Gift voucher each worth Rs. 1,000.
- The prize draw winners will be selected at random after 15 days of the specified closing date (28 February 2018). Winners will be notified by an Email or telephone within one month of the announcement.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- These Prize Draw Rules and each Prize Draw are governed by Indian law. Any disputes arising between the company and any third party in relation to these Prize Draw Rules and/or a Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Updated: Here are the names of 25 lucky winners selected randomly. Winners, we have reached out to you via email ID you have submitted in the survey form. If you find your name on the list below but haven’t received any email from us, please write to info(at)dazeinfo(dot)com. Congratulations to all winners!
- Debolina Paranjape – Kolkatta
- Suman Narain – Kanpur
- Vaidehi M – Bangalore
- Anees Adil – Bangalore
- Stuti Kamlakar – Mumbai
- Sujan Narain C – Bangalore
- Danial Jacob – Panjim
- Sohail Abrar – Mumbai
- Vikram Kunwar – New Delhi
- Arogya Srivastatav – Lucknow
- Himanshu Vishnoi – New Delhi
- Arun Prajapati – Noida
- Vinay Pahune – Hyderabad
- Harikumar M – Chennai
- Dilip Rajshekhar – Bangalore
- Akhil Maity – Bangalore
- Anuj Khanvilkar – Jaipur
- Ramesh K – Chennai
- Vishal Dholakia – Nagpur
- Arihant Tapse – Mumbai
- Afia Siddique – Hyderabad
- Jayamani – Mumbai
- Suhani Pandey – Delhi
- Anjana Mehta – Ahmedabad
- Suresh Kapadia – Nagpur