Sweet looking Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is bundled with lots of enhanced features which definitely make it way ahead from its predecessors. Unlike honeycomb version of android OS which was designed particularly for tablets, Android ICS is designed for both tablets and smartphones though it has little bit similarity with honeycomb. Google announced Galaxy Nexus, the first smartphone to be launched with android 4.0 ICS on October 19 and also released its SDK for the developers on the same date. Gabe Cohan from Google told media that Android 4.0 ICS will theoretically support all the devices currently in production featuring Android Gingerbread. As usual, the source codes of this latest OS from Google will be available for companies after Google Nexus shipping starts. Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich introduces an entirely new and enhanced view to Android. The lock screen, widgets, notifications, multi-tasking and everything mobile has been rebuilt by Google which resulted in much more easy-to-use,beautiful and enhanced Android OS.
Some of the best Features integrated with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich :
- Crispy looking and enhanced User interface has virtual buttons instead of taking use of capacitive screen and is hardware accelerated.
- Widgets will be available in a separate tab and will be listed in a similar list to applications.
- Android 4.0 supports enhanced Voice typing, capable of easy Speech Recognition and text conversion.
- Folders will be created easily and will be supporting drag-and-drop feature.
- Home screen launcher can be customized easily.
- Calender will also support pinch-to-zoom functionality.
- Gmail conversations can be swiped horizontally according to user choice.
- Screenshots can be captured by the OS itself ( by holding Volume down key) so there is no need of any third-party application.
- Much more enhanced keyboard error correction system.
- Applications can be accessed directly from lock screen which is a big plus points for many users.
- Now screen and phone can be unlocked via face recognition system.
- New Chrome Browser is integrated which supports upto 16 tabs.
- Improved copy and paste functions, voice integration and dictating capability.
- New crispy and bold fonts featuring latest Roboto Font style.
- Android 4.0 is integrated with android Beam feature with utilizes two NFC featured smartphones for enhanced file transfer.
- According to Google, Android 4.0 ICS will support game controllers which is a big plus for mobile gamers.
- ICS will support resizable widgets, Wi-Fi Direct and many more features.
Some of the snapshots of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich are given below.
good summing up stuff !
The content is very much visible. Would you mind clearing your cache. Please let us know if the problem persist
where is d post?? i can’t see content.