Tell Us Your New Year Resolution And Take Away $250 [ Giveaway ]

Must Read

Facebook Reveals Big Plans Behind The WhatsApp JioMart Integration In India

After Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) acquired a minority stake of 9.99% in Jio Platforms for a whopping $5.7 billion in...

Facebook Launches Music Videos to Eat into YouTube’s Market

With the launch of Music Videos, Facebook has made another competitive move against its biggest opponent, Google.

Can CBD Gummies Be Beneficial For College Students?

College students often feel more pressure than they have ever—or will ever—feel in their entire lives. Many...

The new year is just around the corner and most of us are already in a party mood, waiting to welcome the first day of the year with a bang.  Everybody, out there is expecting that the year 2014 will bring them luck, prosperity and success in their personal and professional lives. Every passing year most of us also make a resolution to reform old habits and achieve new goals in new year. But how long one is able to sustain with his new commitment depends on the nature of resolution and determination of the person.

One of the most popular new year resolution that every leader, entrepreneur and successful person makes is that they don’t whine. And here is why : 90% of people you tell your problem to are least bothered about it, the rest 10% are glad to know you have them.

new-year-giveaway-2014

At the same time, we also hear many hilarious resolutions that people make every year. Few of the most entertaining ones are:

Advertisements
  • I will change my Username to Password and Password to Username for all of my online accounts.
  • I will never blabber on phone.
  • I will not wear make up this year (Female)

But considering the enormous popularity and explosive growth of social media, the funniest new year resolution could be:

  • I will not log into Facebook for an entire year.

Today we are asking our readers – “What is your resolution for 2014?” It could be funny, inspiring or proactive. We are going to select the 10 best resolutions among all entries and give away gift vouchers worth $25 to each of the 10 winners from some of the top E-Stores.

Please follow the mandatory steps, outlined in the widget below, to ensure your valid participation. The giveaway will end on January 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM and the list of winners will be released on January 16, 2014. The winners will be notified via Facebook.

So, hurry up, and tell us your resolution now!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

After Facebook, Now Twitter is Caught Abusing Phone Number For Ads

Thanatophobia, or fear of death, is a relatively complicated phobia. Similarly, fear of losing your digital accounts to...

Warren Buffett’s Stake In Apple Is Worth More Than Combined Valuation of All Startup Unicorns in India

The Oracle of Omaha has got an eye for a good bet and it's proven time and again. Once a popular critic...

Microsoft Aims Global Acquisition Of TikTok, Including India!

It seems like TikTok can finally shed its Chinese origin from all over the world. It has recently...

Will Google’s Move To Delete 2,500 YouTube Channels Add Fuel To The Fire With China?

The US-China trade war has started rearing its ugly head. Both sides are now turning to extreme measures on the digital front...

Will You Buy iPhone 12 Pro At US$20,500?

if you are suspecting any typo error here, you are highly mistaken! The price of iPhone 12 Pro is US$ 20,500 now...

Google Is Shutting Down Google Play Music

Google Play Music will soon be buried in Google's graveyard. The company has announced that by December the service will be completely...

In-Depth: Dprime

Facebook Subscription Model: Looking Beyond Ad Dollars?

Seldom do job listings create a stir this gripping. However, when the job listing in question is a stealth post from Twitter,...

Will The Online Food Delivery Market in India End Up Becoming A Two-Horse Race?

It's pretty much evident that the food delivery space in India is all set to get riled up soon enough as one...

Fantastic 4: Four Day Work Week A Flashpoint Of Innovation?

It has been an idea that has been mooted by many, perhaps also somewhat sceptically. From being a dark horse to becoming...

More Articles Like This