Each day we come across several new features in internet world. On September 29th Google added a new feature called “AdWords for Video” and today it introduces another new feature called “Google Analytic for Real – Time traffic data”. It’s first time in company’s history when real time web traffic window has been provided.
However, users who have account in Google Analytics will directly get Real – Time reports and new users can avail this report by making an account on new version of Google Analytics.
Google Analytics’ Real – Time report comprises of various features:
- Measuring Social Media Report: – One can measure the immediate response of new blog posts and how new blog influences traffic on the site.
- Campaign Measurement: – When we want to launch some campaign on our site we can check it with the help of Google Real – Time report whether this campaign will help your website or is their any thing new to be added in it to make it successful.
There are several other companies which provide such data like Woopra, Chartbeat and ,also, there are many tools to offer the real-time analysis at a certain cost, but Google will make the reports available for free of cost.
Google also squashed “Google Analytics Premium”, which is the first paid Google Analytics product.
There are several advanced features added in Google Analytics Premium:
- Extra processing power: – consists of increased data collection, more custom variables and downloadable as well as un-sampled reports.
- Advance analysis: – In this provenance modeling tools will be available which allows test to different models for assigning credits to conversions.
- Service and support: – Experts will be available to guide as well as backed by 24/7 call support.
- Guarantees: – It will offer service level agreement for data collections, processing as well as reporting.
Below video will provide a nice idea about Google Analytics Premium:
Hope this new feature of Google Analytics will be beneficial for users. Readers what’s your view up to how much extent it will benefit users?