Google is strengthening its presence in advertisement market and with each passing day company is rolling out new offers and technologies to attract more number of clients. Google’s AdWord program has been presently rated as most preferred medium for advertisement by marketing experts. Besides, it’s also offering $100 coupon for new sign up, which can be used for video advertising campaign on Google AdWord.
However, advertisers will be surprised to know that today Google has announced the new AdWords feature called “AdWords for Video”. This newly launched feature will help advertiser to easily place and manage ads on YouTube and Google display network. It will also help advertisers to promote their products online with the help of video campaigns. AdWords for video claims that it will make advertiser’s work easier and help them to reach their targeted viewers.
Google explain about the service on the new AdWords for Video Site:
“This new feature enables advertisers to use a dynamic, auction-based system to easily place and manage video ads on YouTube and the Google Display Network, helping extend your campaign’s reach.
“So tap into YouTube, the world’s most popular video community, and find your audience on the Google Display Network, the #1 ad network that reaches 89% of the online population. With innovative ad formats and comprehensive targeting tools, we’re making it easy to attract the audience you’re looking for. Best part is, you only pay when viewers watch your video.”
There are some new features which are included in AdWords for Video:
- Advertisers can create video ads in half of the time taken earlier.
- Video-specific reporting metrics will help them to track the performance of their video campaign.
- Targeting viewers based on keywords, demographic, topics, interest category as well as specific publisher placements.
- Now, charges will not be applied on the advertisers based on impression but on views.
- Advertisers have to pay only if the users want to watch their ads otherwise there wont be any charges added on advertisers
- Advertisers can gain valuable insights about their video – who is watching and who is taking action – to improve the effectiveness of video campaign.
Below is the video which was released by Google to announce the launch of beta service.
Have anyone of you tried Google’s ne service. If yes, don’t forget to share your views and experience on to benefit other potential advertisers.