Web Browser Market Share Worldwide by Month

The above graph represents the monthly distribution of the top 10 web browser market share worldwide, starting from January 2009 to the recently completed month. The world's top web browsers include Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Samsung Internet, UC Browser, Edge,...

Tablet Browser Market Share Worldwide by Month

The above graph represents the monthly distribution of the tablet browser market share worldwide, starting from August 2012 to the recently completed month. Safari, Chrome, Android Browser, Firefox, Opera etc. are the world's most popular table browsers. Together, the...

Mobile Browser Market Share Worldwide by Month

The above graph represents the monthly distribution of the mobile browser market share worldwide by month, starting from January 2009 to the recently completed month. The world's most popular mobile browsers include Google Chrome, Safari, Samsung Internet, UC Browser,...

Desktop Browser Market Share Worldwide by Month

The above graph represents the monthly distribution of the desktop browser market share worldwide. Interestingly, the world's top 3 desktop browsers now capture 86.64% of the total market, leaving other browsers to compete for the remaining 13.36% of the market....
- Advertisement -

Latest News

LIC valuation plummets ₹2 trillion within a year of IPO: Analysts still bullish on buying

LIC (NSE: LICI), India's esteemed Life Insurance Corporation, has always been a titan in the country's financial landscape. However,...
- Advertisement -