Home Guest Post Guidelines
What We’re Looking For:
- Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Our industry analysts cover many topics — you can write about a similar topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
- The inside scoop. This means news analysis you can’t find anywhere else on the Internet.
- Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
- Primary analysis. This means you have educated yourself enough about the topic and have also collected the direct quotes (viewpoints) from industry’s thought leaders to make a part of your article.
- Accuracy. This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Word count. 650-1,000 word posts tend to do well. This is not a hard and fast rule. Take the space you need to get across what you need to say.
What we’re NOT Looking For:
- Coverage of big, breaking news stories. We are an Intelligence Portal and not a general News Website. There are many sites on the Internet, who are beating around the bush.
- Numbered lists, tips, tricks or “How To” articles with very general information. Unless it hasn’t been done before, we’ve probably seen it.
- Promotional Posts. Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Extremely personal posts. Real-life examples are great, but we don’t want to read about your private life.
- Posts that use overly-technical language or terms only industry insiders would know.
- Attacks. No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation or gratuitous foul language.
- Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property.This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type.
- Keyword marketing or links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.