Apple Quarterly Revenue by Products & Services: FY Q1 2007 – Q3 2021

The below graph represents the quarterly revenue of Apple Inc. from its products & services. In FY Q3 2020, the Cupertino giant generated approximately 44.3% of its total revenue from iPhone sales, amounting to $26,418 million. While, the revenue from iPad and Mac increased an appreciable 31% YoY and 22% YoY, respectively.

[expand title=”More Actionable Insights” swaptitle=”Close”]

The above graph represents the worldwide Apple quarterly revenue by products & services. Apple’s major products include iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Services business. Apple’s revenue in fiscal Q1 2020 clocked $91,819 million ($91.8 billion), worldwide. One must note that this was Apple’s highest quarterly revenue ever generated. The revenue was primarily driven by the all-time record revenue from Services, accelerating growth from Wearables, and iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models.

SourceApple’s official ReportsSEC Filings
Graph ID212
NoteApple financial year – October 1 to September 30

More than 86% of Apple’s total revenue in FY Q1 2020 came from the sale of its products. While the rest 14% came from Apple’s services business.

Apple generates a majority of its quarterly revenue from the sales of iPhones. Apple iPhones revenue in fiscal Q1 2020 clocked $55,957 million, representing 60.9% of the company’s total revenue. On a yearly basis, the revenue from iPhones increased nearly 8% YoY in the first fiscal quarter.

One must note that Q3 2019 was the first time in the last 7 years when the iPhone accounted for less than half of Apple’s overall revenue for the quarter. Apple’s revenue from iPhone in fiscal Q3 2019 declined a notable 11.8% YoY to $25,986 million.

Apple’s revenue from Mac declined nearly 3% YoY in fiscal Q1 2020, to $7,160 million.

Apple revenue from iPad also declined a notable 11% YoY in FY Q1 2020, amounting to $5,977 million.

Surprisingly, Apple’s revenue from its other products (including Wearables, Home and Accessories) recorded the maximum growth, bringing in $10,010 million in fiscal Q1 2020, up by a whopping 37% YoY.

Meanwhile, Apple’s Services business continues to grow rapidly, recorded 17% YoY in fiscal Q1 2020, to $12,715 million – the highest till date. Apple’s services revenue now accounts for 13.8% of the company’s total revenues.

Apple Revenue from Products & Services: History!

Apple generates a majority of its revenue from the sales of iPhone, every year. It was fiscal Q1 2018 when Apple iPhone revenue reached an all-time high of $61,104 million, with 12% YoY growth. Nearly 69% of the company’s total revenue in fiscal Q1 2018 came from iPhones. All thanks to iPhone X which emerged as the world’s most selling smartphone in both Q1 and Q2 2018.

Surprisingly, in fiscal Q1 2013, the iPad revenue crossed $10 billion mark for the first time. Apple’s iPad revenue increased from $10,674 million in fiscal Q1 2013 to $11,468 million in fiscal Q1 2014 – highest till date.

The above graph is a part of Dazeinfo GraphFarm – the most trusted source of hundreds of thousands of market graphs. Our team of researchers mines millions of data points every month to bring the most updated and validated set of data points representing the comprehensive view in a graphical format. From mobile to e-commerce, from Retail to healthcare, from startups to SMEs we have carefully designed thousands of graphs for those who value and understand the importance of data visualisation.