It’s a red-letter day for Jio !!
September 5 precisely marks Jio’s completion of two years in providing public operations. To celebrate these two years of successful reign in the Telecom space of India, Reliance Jio is rolling out a one-of-its-kind offer for this span!
News Flash — Reliance Jio is offering 2GB free daily data to its customers, both applicable for an active prepaid and post-paid plan. This offer will be active for four days in September and four days in October; subsuming eight days.
The Whole “Jio Celebrations” Wingding!
Mukesh Ambani led Telecom player, to mark its second-anniversary celebrations, is masquerading as Santa in September with its own bag full of surprise. Dubbed as, ‘Jio Celebrations Pack’, the company is offering 2GB of 4G data per day.
To be offered to consumers for eight days in both the months, Jio users will get 16GB data in total.
To avail the first slot of this offer, one has to activate this offer between 7th to 11th.
Reportedly, the company will provide daily data to all its users in October after the prior data pack expires.
How to Avail Celebrations Pack?
- Jio users need to enter MyJio app and then head over to ‘My Plans’ space.
- There would be a ‘Jio Celebrations Pack’ right beneath the active plan section.
- The active plan provides information regarding the expiry date.
- For instance, if a user’s pack is activated on September 07, 2018 at 4.00 PM, then the expiry date will be September 12th, 2018 at the same time.
1GB, 4G Data on Dairy Milk Wrapper?
No, it’s not any forked tongue declaration!
To make its second anniversary the talk of the town, the Telecom top-honcho, Jio is now offering 1GB of free 4G data to subscribers who have an empty wrapper of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.
The empty wrapper can be as low as Rs. 5; alike Dairy Milk or Nuts or Lickable.
If this wasn’t enough to see pies in the sky, Jio subscribers can also transfer free data to other Jio subscribers using this wrapper.
The free data comes as an add-on over the existing 4G plan and will be valid till the end of September.
How To Avail This Sweet Tooth Offer?
- To get hands on this free data, open the MyJio app.
- Choose the menu that highlights the free data offer.
- Click on “Participate Now” on the redirecting screen.
- Scan the barcode of the empty wrapper.
- Users can, thus, get a gigabyte of data with the regular Dairy Milk worth Rs 5, Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 40 and Rs 100.
Additionally, the user account will reflect the free data within seven to eight working days, from the date of redemption.
Jio’s Happy Hours
Reliance Jio stepped into the Indian Telecom space two years back with an aim to bring 4G available for masses. And on a successful note, the company has been leading the Telecom industry of the country ever since. All credits vouched to Jio, India is one major country in the OpenSignal’s 4G Availability list!
With its staggering tariff strategy, Jio has held more than 200 million subscribers close, in just 19 months of its inception.
Reliance Jio’s tariff plan strategy is the best part of Jio’s reign and completely justifies the craze it has garnered in the country.
However, the fresh and aggressive merger entity – Vodafone Idea Limited may come to loggerheads with Jio to make space in the Indian Telecom Industry.