The stage is set, sleeves are up and many of top executives, including Tim Cook, at Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) may be keeping the fingers crossed. And why not; after almost a year Apple is back with its signature event where it could possibly unveil must rumored iPhone 6, iPad and iWatch.
The much-awaited Apple event is scheduled to kickoff at 10 a.m. PDT and the company is all set to live stream the event once again to millions of distanced Apple fans and tech geeks who are eagerly awaiting to learn what Tim Cook has got under his sleeves this year.
The event would be live streamed directly on the home page of the Apple website, but the company has laid out few technical requirements to have a seamless experience of the event though live streaming. This is creating a huge disappointment among people who don’t use Apple products, as the live streaming would only work on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
Even for Apple product users, here are few basic requirements to avoid any last-minute disappointment or rush:
- Live streaming video requires Safari 5.1.10 or later version of the browser.
- The browser must be running on latest OS X version 10.6.8 or rather for Mac, iOS 6 or later for iPhone and iPad.
- For those who have Apple TV, ensure to update their firmware with 6.2 or later versions.
- The event is scheduled to begin at 10 am Pacific time, 1pm Eastern time, 6pm London time, 1 pm Hong Kong time, and 10.30 PM India time.
- Ensure at least 1 Mbps single device internet connectivity to capture the moments of the event with a sharp clarity.
This sounds quite disappointing for Windows, Android, or Linux users, but Apple is known to stay confined in its own ecosystem. However, but the world doesn’t end here. Most of the online journals that would be attending the event have armed their websites with tools for live blogging for rapid-fire play-by-play broadcast of the event. Sites like The Verge, Recode, Macworld, Ars Technisa, Wired are some of the beat live blogging websites to follow the event.
Dazeinfo is committed to offer few great and thorough analyses on the event and to-be-launched Apple product. Meanwhile, stay tuned to our page we talk about Apple on.