The most valuable asset for any online brand which decide its success rate are its customer. It is important for all brands to keep their customers satisfied and make sure their queries are entertained on time. Whenever a consumer is satisfied with a product/service, they are likely to be loyal to the brand and recommend the same to other people by sharing his/her experience. Most firms do not respond to customer queries on time which eventually results in loss of faith towards the brand.
The below Infographic by Socialbakers, signifies a few important aspects of customer satisfaction for brands across the world.
- A few major aspects of customer satisfaction are – promoting 2 way communication by maintaining a dialogue with your followers by collecting feedback. Responding to at least 65% of customer queries and more importantly replying without much delay.
- Leading industries on Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) for social customer service demand by questions was the telecom sector (36%), retail (16%) and electronics (15%).
- The telecom sector was the highest to receive queries in the form of questions on micro-blogging site as well, with 36% share, retail section (15%) and electronics (13%) came 2nd and 3rd respectively.
- About 10% of brands on Facebook handle 85% of Q&A queries, whereas the rest 90% of firms handle hardly 15%. A similar observation was made in case of Twitter, where 10% of brands handled about 89% of queries.
- The finance industry was leading (80.4%) in response rate to customer queries followed by airline industry (79.1%) and telecom (76.9%).
- Customer satisfaction should be the prime motto for a majority of online brands and that involves answering the queries without delays. Personal Argentina was the topmost brand in terms of satisfactory customer service for the Facebook platform, followed by KLM, Claro, Movistar.
Most brands have established a wide recognition among the masses mainly because of customer satisfaction. A majority of upcoming brands have successfully reinvented themselves in terms of technology and in providing unique products to consumers, but when it comes to customer satisfaction in terms of answering their queries, during the post-purchase period, very few bother about it.
Today’s customers are more demanding and less patient. They are easily enraged if their demands aren’t met. It is very important for online brands to make sure that every single customer is satisfied, before and after the purchase of a product. These days, options available for consumers are way too many, and people don’t hesitate to switch their brand if their past experience wasn’t satisfactory. Customer satisfaction has become a growth indicator for firms across the globe.