Continuous innovation in advertisement section by Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) has resulted in terrific growth of ad performances Q-O-Q. Facebook is steadily optimizing its ad units and launching new ad-targeting products, as most of advertiser are narrowing down their target audience and looking for users who find ad engaging. Facebook has done well in responding to sophisticated demands of advertisers and is still striving hard to bring in changes to keep the trust of advertisers for long-term association.
Global social marketing platform Kenshoo Social compared performance of its Facebook advertising clients in the Q3, 2013 with the Q2 in an infographic; Couple of interesting facts and stats observed were:
- Number of Ad impressions rose by 13% across various ad campaigns launched by online brands.
- Cost per Click (CPC) fell by 9% and Click volume was up 14.4%.
- Converting a customer who browses your site to a paying customer; known as conversion rate was up by 2.36 times. Overall Conversion Volume rose 2.85 times.
- Revenue rose by 2.16 times and ROI was up by 3.04 times.
- Revenue per click rose by 1.76 times when compared to previous Quarter.
Facebook is continuously bringing in new features to attract advertiser and drive wider reach for their ad campaigns. Introduction of location-based ad campaign, Introduction of FBX, improved analytics report, has resulted in better insights of investment performance for advertisers. Even Advertisers are getting well accustomed to Facebook advertising methods and implementing strategies to drive their direct response goals.