Yes the International Women’s Day is over, but still I have something for all women around the globe.
An infographic from Accenture that illustrates how today’s professional women define success in the workplace. The infographic says that working women around the globe encourage more value for flexibility in work hours than money.
- 77% of women consider their careers a success.
- More than eight out of ten women say having a flexible schedule is either “very important” or “extremely important” to them.
- 11% of the women are more satisfied at their work-place than previous year.
- While 85 percent say flexible work hours would reduce their stress greatly.
- Its interesting to know that women are 5x more likely to say happiness equals success than they are to say that money means success.
- The top three qualities (in order of importance) women want in a job are said to be; work-life balance, positive workplace relationships and job stability.
- 27% of the women define success in their personal life by having family, while 25% define it as happiness.
For more information take a sneak peak at the infographic below.