Facebook is entirely focusing on mobile users, its recent moves like launching new apps for mobile facebook users, new timeline for mobile etc have evidently proved it. Brands leveraging on Facebook mobile marketing often commit few mistakes, by which they can lose their customers permanently. The infographic below points out mistakes which are often done while mobile marketing; it also suggests how to avoid it.
Few points from the infographic, to be considered:
- It’s said that Promoted or standard Facebook posts can generate more clicks by mobile Facebook users. And according to the research, promoted posts generates 13 times more clicks by mobile users.
- But do not force users to log in to Facebook through mobile to access promotions as it creates problem for quick entries.
- Avoid images, posts or upadtes designed for desktops users, it do not actually fit to mobile sometimes and users may have to zoom in several times to get a clear view.
- About 66% of respondents are disappointed if they get bad mobile experience with their brand of choice. At the same time, 52% of users do not engage with brands with the same issue. while, 67% of customers purchase a product from a brand with good mobile experience.
- Usage of smart apps which provide access to multiple social media platforms is a better idea than displaying a tiny gallery of friends while giving users the option to share.
- Web forms designed for viewing through desktops are reduced in size to fit mobile screens, reduces entry levels. Often these forms are so tiny that one needs a magnifying lens to view them.
The Infographic below is the graphical representation of how to avoid such blunders.