Pinterest is the fastest growing site with 10 million monthly visitors in U.S. Pinterest was talked about 5 million times across blogs, Facebook, Twitter and more in the previous year. And as soon as the topic hit 10 million users on February 2012, the buzz increased with 119k social mentions, which is an increase of 373%, in only 2 months. Pinterest is mostly talked about with over 60%, in the U.S, followed by U.K with only 10%.
Here is a list of what people loved or talked about Pinterest.
- The beautiful design of Pinterest.
- Quick Pinterest popularity.
- Pinterest helps to plan and organize everything like decorating, shopping, wedding, crafts etc.
- Pinterest adoption/addiction by people (daily users).
- Huge time spent on Pinterest.
- Technical issues.
- Spam emails.
- Copyright infringement.
- Inability to generate money for business.