Just last week only we showcased the usage of Smartphones and Tablets in classroom . The infographic revealed few interesting facts about the education progress due to the usage of Smartphones and Tablets by students inside the classrooms and for their studies. Today, we have here with another interesting but valuable infographic that highlights the benefits of Apps, and how higher education system is leveraging over few great mobile apps.
The infographic, from Online College, divulges that 47% of students have used various mobile apps for their study purpose and they are tracking their progress nearly three times more than other students.
Besides, here are the main highlights of the whole infographic:
- Students are more inclined towards quiz and flashcards app. Around 70% of mobile students use such apps.
- The average cost of an app student would like to pay for is $7.80
- E-Books, Evernote, Jot Not Scanner and Wi-Fi Finder are the most preferred app types by students.
- Colleges are effectively making use of QR Codes to make the accessibility of information easier for students and other people.
- Social Apps are being used by students for real time feedback and integration with their faculties.