As humans are social animals and excessively busy with their work space, It is going to become mandatory to follow at least one Social site. People would interact more online rather in person. Even those people who don’t even have proper user accounts would create one due to the Social media chain reaction. Now-a –days, the biggest faces of Social media are not any less behind in the race from any other business oriented sites. Social media are helping people to convey their thoughts in front of millions of people in no time interval.
An Infographic from PayScale has revealed that companies uses the social media to promote their brands but are hesitant about their employee’s use. Because no such company want to show its confidential information in front of millions of people. Some highlights from bellow Infographic have explained as:
- 53% people are in favor of the formal usage of social media where 42% people are against it.
- 57% Small companies are more emphasizing on company’s formal policy to use social media. Where, the percentage is less in large company, nearly 47%.
- 65% of employees in retail oriented companies are using social media policy.
- 59% of companies are encouraging their employees to associate with social media websites. Where, the energy companies are strictly prohibiting their employees to use social network when they are in work.
- 65% of small, 51% of medium and 44% of large business are using social media to full fill their recruitment process rather than to go for long time hand peaking process.
- 2 of 5 Gen Y workers rate social media access above a highest salary. 50% of social media daily users are belonging from 55 and more age group.