Facebook $100 Billion IPO: Everything You May Want To Know [INFOGRAPHIC]

Must Read

Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates And Becomes the 2nd Richest Person in the World

It's been a good week for Elon Musk and his electrical vehicle business Tesla. Earlier this week,...

Google Pay Fee On Instant Transfer: An Indication Of Google’s Aggressive Monetisation Strategy?

Google has decided to levy fee on instant payment, starting from the US market.

Paytm Lawsuit Impact: TRAI Slaps Fine On Jio, Airtel, BSNL And Other Telcom Operators

The emergence of e-wallets brought along with itself a big uprise in notorious phishing scammers who prey...

Rumors are flying about Facebook filing for its first public offerings today (Monday) that could be worth $100 billion. Undoubtedly, we saw this coming in last year June itself and talked much about Facebook 100 billion valuation. So, just how much money is the world’s largest social network worth? Facebook’s IPO will be biggest of any tech company in history, in fact Six times that of Google’s filed back in 2004.

Facebook IPO could value nearly $100 billion and Morgan Stanley is close to be chosen as the lead underwriter for this deal. Only the US ‘giants of majors’ companies like AT&T, GM and VISA have had $10 Billion+ IPOs till date. Facebook is likely to be valued at $100 Billion, making Facebook bigger than ever before. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will make an estimated $25 Billion, owing 24% of the company.

89% of Facebook’s revenue comes from advertising and the remaining 11% is through the Facebook credits. By the end of the year, Facebook will have 1/6th of the US’s display Ad revenue. Though it’s 4th when it comes to daily US visitors Facebook stands 1st in Ad revenue.

Advertisements

The Infographic below shows how the company projected valuation of $100 billion breaks down

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

End Of Free Ride For Ola And Uber: GOI Sets New Rules For Cab Aggregators!

For long Ola and Uber have been enjoying the free ride on charging surge price from customers...

Hundreds Of Email Accounts Of C-Level Executives Are Up For Sale, And It’s Scary!

The email accounts of numerous C-level executives around the world have been compromised and a threat actor is now selling their credentials...

Backed By First-Time Shoppers, Flipkart And Amazon Dominated Festive Online Sales in India

It seems like Flipkart and Amazon squeezed the most out of the month-long festive season in India as they have minted close...

Amazon Gets Slapped With Penalty As GOI Prepares To Tighten The Noose On Ecommerce Players!

In a recent move, the Indian Government slapped Amazon on its wrist for not mentioning the country of origin detail for products...

Facebook’s Past Comes Back To Bite As South Korea Fines Them For 2018 Scandal

The social media behemoth Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) has once again proved they are the true arch-nemesis of modern-day user-privacy!

Amazon Future Group Dispute Deepens As Singapore Court Turns Down Future Group Plea

The dispute between Amazon and Future Retail is, apparently, far from over anything soon as the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) has...

In-Depth: Dprime

Will ‘TikTok By Microsoft’ Be A Winner?

For the last two years, TikTok has been in the public eye for all sorts of reasons. First, it was the exploded...

Facebook Subscription Model: Looking Beyond Ad Dollars?

Seldom do job listings create a stir this gripping. However, when the job listing in question is a stealth post from Twitter,...

Will The Online Food Delivery Market in India End Up Becoming A Two-Horse Race?

It's pretty much evident that the food delivery space in India is all set to get riled up soon enough as one...

More Articles Like This