Advertisement industry is progressing by a massive speed and with the backing of social media the growth has become exponential. Advertisers are more attracted towards social media networking sites rather than traditional methods. Facebook has gained the maximum confidence among advertisers and slowly turning out as the main source of revenue due to best ROI. Facebook Advertisement has secured its place in main stream of promotions.
A Recent survey by Strata reveals the fact that 89 percent of advertising agencies consider Facebook Advertisement as the most effective methodology. They consider Social Media titan as the best place for advertising campaigns. Apparently, The main reason behind such confidence is the number of users associated with Facebook – 800 million which is equivalent third largest populated country in the World.
The Survey highlights couple of more interesting facts about online advertisement industry:
- Around 89 percent of the respondents said they would use Facebook for advertising campaigns, which represents a gain of 10 percent from Strata second-quarter survey.
- Digital media is trailing TV media ad by a negligible margin of 1 percent. Digital media advertisement has risen from 34 percent to 43 percent in Q2 this year.
- The view of respondents’ towards Facebook Advertisement has changed amazingly compare to last year. This year, around 85 percent of them are more focused on digital media as compared to last year.
- However, 36 percent are still in the favor of traditional media and they will never increase their ad campaign on digital media in coming 1 to 3 years, where as 20 percent have said that in coming 1 to 3 year they will increase advertising campaign on digital media.
- Around 44 percent of advertising agencies have revealed that their clients see the value in traditional media where as 56 percent have said vice versa.
- As far as ranking is considered, on the basis of advertisement, Facebook is on top followed by You Tube which has replaced Twitter with 39 percent. Linked was mentioned by 22 percent of respondents as a network for doing campaigns, while Google+ lagged much behind by just 14 percent.
As we have already reported that ad revenue for social media networking sites will touch the milestone of $8.2 billion by the end of 2012, we will come across more and more advertisement as well as campaigns on social media networking sites in coming year. We have also reported that mobile advertisement will secure $2.55 billion as revenue in US by 2014. The ways advertising agencies are showing their interest in digital media, days are not so far when we will see mobile messages along with advertisements. Even for doing call to different persons it may display diverse ad and through the ads we will identify the call of the person.