Social media space is riding on bull as from each corner it’s receiving updates of rising. Recently, social media titan Facebook has touched the landmark of 800 million users and just after few days Google+ achieved the mark of 50 million in record time. Such surge has not only been reported in social media networking but also in social media analytic sites as few days earlier Socialbakers secured a funding of $2 million and Google launched new features for its Google Analytics called “Real-Time Report”.
The below Infographic by Socialbakers highlights several measures on the basis of popularity of top users, brands, industries, places and countries across Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Key insights of Infographic:
- Eminem tops the list on Facebook with 47.3 million fans where as Rihanna is on second spot with 45.3 million fans and Lady Gaga on third spot with 43.8 million.
- On Twitter Lady Gaga occupying the first place with 13.9 million users where as Justin Bieber is on second with 12.9 million followers and U.S. president Barack Obama on third spot with 10.3 million followers.
- On Google+ Mark Zuckerberg tops the list with 570 thousands follower where as Larry Page is on second spot with 430 thousands followers and Sergey Bin is on third spot with 350 thousands followers.
- When it comes to Industry Airlines and Telecom are the most responsive Industries across Facebook.
- In places Los Angeles tops the list with highest check-in rates followed by Hartsfield Jackson and Chicago O’ Hare.
- In brands Coca-Cola tops the list in Facebook where as whole foods market tops in Twitter.
- In Countries U.S top the list with 155.7 million users on Facebook, followed by Indonesia 40.4 million users and India 36.4 million users.
If in this rate it continues to raise then each social media networking site will itself become a country in coming years. Readers what’s your views is this growth is good for our society or not?