Social media space is providing robust platform to share their views, pics, videos, applications and links, internet users want to share with their friends. However, many times we monitor the most prominent moment when most of our networked friends stay online – only to fetch greatest attention towards our updates.
People prefer to share most of their updates and links via Twitter, since the micro-blogging website provides quick and instant notification to their followers though a short 140 character tweet. Surprisingly, there are few hours in a day when people stay most prominent towards tweets and that’s the time which can fetch greatest attention towards your updates as tweets.
Below is an interesting infographic, from lemon.ly, which explains the nature of ‘tweeter hours’ that can grab highest level of attention for your words over twitter. Here are few take always:
- Maximum Traffic on Twitter occurs between 9-11 am.
- Minimum Traffic on Twitter occurs between 1-3 pm.
- Maximum percent of Traffic is recorded on Tuesday.
- Minimum percent of Traffic is on Sunday.
- New account in Twitter is created at every 5.2 seconds.
- On an average day 1,650 tweets take place every second.
We already have published so many Infographic on Twitter, but this one is more update and shows you when one should tweet.