It’s shocking news for users; social media giant Facebook have a bag full of unannounced changes which they might reveal at F8 developers meet on Thursday at San Francisco. For last week, Facebook is on spree of new features launch including – “Smart Friend List”, “Subscriber Button”, and improved version of “News & Feed” section with ticker.
However, these new features have raised the eye-brows of users as they have started showing rage by lodging complain against new changes. Just in last 24 hours, Facebook has received maximum number of complains. The new design of News feed is making users confused, and also the uncomforted level of users is on constant rise due to cropped Ticker on the right side bar.
Some of the possible unannounced changes – they users may see in future – are:
- Posts can now be as long as 5,000 characters, ten times the earlier one.
- One can no longer accompany a friend request with message.
- Part or the entire navigation bar can remain on the screen even when you scroll down the page.
- In left hand column one can create bookmarks, and labeled favorites.
- Birthday wishes will appear on the upper right-hand-corner of the screen, near where you see poke notifications.
- Poke button will become a link placed into flatten to the right of the “Add friend” button.
- Friend list that existed before new smart list prompts have an entirely new management interface.
- A thumbnail image of the user, and his or her name, appears on the right corner of the top blue navigation bar.
Above are few unannounced possible changes which will come in existence on Facebook pages soon. Users should learn how to utilize the new features and an unwillingness will drive to increment in complain against the site.
Let’s hope all the upcoming changes will be welcome by the users. Friends, what’s your views whether the new features are towards positive improvements or negative side ?