“The eyes are the amulates of the mind” – William R. Alger
Close your eyes and imagine you have’nt seen the world ever. All you can see and feel is darkness around you. How does that make you feel? Eyes are very important for the human body. It helps the human body to do its tasks with coordination. Without them, you won’t be able to see the beauty of this wonderful world. Eyes are the windows of the soul. So, it is extremely important that we take good care of this precious organ of our body.
Some basic eye care tips:
- Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
- Take A vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc.)
- You can also put potato slices on your eyes to get rid off those dark circles.
- Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
- Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
- Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
- To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
- If your eye twitches, or your eyes are red and feeling itchy, massage your scalp with curd, although results can vary from individual to individual.
- Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This might make your eyes sparkle.
- For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.
- To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus on an object at arm’s length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
- Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep to avoid harmful elements in the make up to effect your eyes.
Your eyes are really really precious. Do Take good care of them.