Higher Officials like CEO,MD plays an important role in shaping an organization. They act as the backbone of any company and help organization to grow further in future. Consequently, companies show great respect towards their comfort level and also award them heavy remuneration.
Interestingly, couple of you may find the list surprising due to absence of many renowned executives like Ambani brothers, Birla Tycoon, IT czars Mr. Premji. They may be flourish with pile of wealth but not able to make in Top 10 list of Highest paid executives. Today, we are going to highlight top 10 ‘highest paid Executives’ in Indian Corporate Industry.
- Naveen Jindal: – Naveen Jindal is the Chairman and Managing director of Jindal Steel and Powers. Under his flagship Jindal Steel and Powers has grown exponentially. Currently, he is pocketing the remuneration of Rs.67.21 Crore annually, which is equivalent to $13.44 million.
- Kalanithi Maran: – He is the Chairman and Managing Director of Sun Group. Sun Group has grown beyond expectation under his flagship – From a non-profit organization to a profit-making organization in just half decade. His remuneration is near about Rs. 64.40 Crore pr anum.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal: – Man behind the telecom giant “Airtel” brand. He is the Chairman and Group CEO of Bharti Enterprises. Though, his remuneration amount is quite low compare to Kalanithi Maran and Naveen Jindal, its valuable enough to get him in this list. On an average he gets remuneration of 27.51 Crore.
- Brijmohan Lall Munjal: – He is the founder of India’s biggest two-wheeler manufacturer company known as “Hero MotoCorp” – previously known a Hero Honda. Currently, he gets the remuneration of Rs. 26.75 crore.
- B.G. Raghupathy: – Founder and Managing Director of B.G.R energy. He has founded B.G.R energy in 1985 and from then it has grown much beyond expectations. He is getting remuneration amount of Rs. 25.92 Crore.
- Pankaj R. Patel: – Pankaj R. Patel is the Chairman and Managing Director of Cadila Healthcare. His remuneration amount is about Rs. 25 Crore.
- Sajjan Jindal: – Sajjan Jindal is the Chairman and Managing Director of JSW Steels. His company has grown a par under his guidance and he is currently getting remuneration of Rs. 20.80 Crore.
- Debu Bhattacharya: – Debu Bhattacharya is Managing Director of Hindalco Industries. He has joined Hindalco Industries in 1999 and under his leadership company acquired Novelis to become the world number two company in terms of Aluminum Foil production. Currently, he is being paid a remuneration amount of Rs. 17.31 Crore
- Murali K. Divi: – Chief Managing Director of Divi’s Laboratories. He started Divi laboratory in 1990 and since then company has grown a par beyond expectation. His current remuneration is Rs. 16.29 Crore.
- P.R.R Rajha: – He is the mastermind behind Madras Cement success. Under his leadership company has grown beyond expectation. His remuneration amount is 15.63 Crore.
Hope you like the list of Top 10 earning corporate of India.